




Emily Grace and I went on her first field trip to the pumpkin patch. We loaded up at the Mustard Seed. They rented a large van for all of the children and the parents followed behind. Everyone was so excited. The first thing we did was feed a cow from a large bottle. EG got to hold the bottle and feed a 5 week old calf. Then we went on a hayride. The hayride stopped at a small petting zoo. Then all of the kids jumped into a corn box. That was a lot of fun for all of them. But, no throwing the corn at each other. From there we went to a corn maze. Then all of the kids got on to BIG bails of hay and crawled to the other side. I thought that was a great idea. Then we went to eat our picnic lunch. It was cool in the morning, so getting to sit on picnic benches in the sun it felt great. Before we left they let each kid pick out a small pumpkin. They even sent each kid home with a gift bag.
1 comment:
Aww so cute. I guess I will have to teach you how to rotate your pictures. :)
Post a Comment