Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's been awhile...

Sorry, I know I havent blogged in a while! I will get better! Things have been busy with Thanksgiving, Em's birthday, and now Christmas. It has all been a blast!

Yesterday, Em gave us all a scare. Her cousin was carrying her on her shoulders down the stairs and Em took a tumble! I was at the doctor's office already and the nurse came in and told me I needed to get over to the pediatrician's office because Brad was there. I was thinking, "why would Brad go to the pediatrician he's not a kid!" The nurse then told me that he was there because of Em. I got to the doctor to find Em pretty much nonresponsive and throwing up. They ran a CT scan of her head, and that came back normal ~ thank God! She seemed to be doing better through out the day, but when I got home from work she just wanted to be held and kept saying her head hurt. Poor thing!

I posted some pics from the last couple of months in the posts below... 3 new posts below.

2 comments:

Harrison Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Andrea, I am so sorry to hear about Em! That is such a scary thing especially to get a phone call and not knowing what kind of state they are in. I am so glad that she is better!

YES, I almost thought you had forgotten about all of us blogging friends out here! Glad you are back blogging :).

Stacy